Imagine waking up each morning to the sounds of the ocean crashing upon a Cuban beach. Savor sunrise meditations, daily yoga classes, and delicious vegan, vegetarian or pescatarian food at Mhai Yoga Retreat Cuba in the tropical paradise of Playa Del Este.
January 12-19, 2019 in Havana, Cuba.
Just fifteen minutes from Old Havana, Mhai Yoga is situated on a pristine beach in Playa del Estes. Each day, you will wake to cafe cubano, delicious breakfast, yoga, meditation and bliss.
After yoga, explore the culture and life of Cuba with a curated schedule designed to expand your mind and you heart, and refresh your body and your soul.
We’ve created a full schedule of cultural activities on this service trip in support of the Cuban people including:
Twice daily yoga sessions featuring your favorite DDY flow and Yinpowerment® classes;
• Overnight excursion to old Viñales to explore tobacco farms, coffee farms and Cuban culture;
• Beach and relaxation time at a pristine Caribbean beach in Playa duel Estes;
• A night out at Fabrica De Arte, an old factory turned art and music venue in old Habana;
• Sunset meditations overlooking the Caribbean;
• Authentic Cafe Cubano any time you need a pick me up;
• Salsa dancing lessons;
• Special yoga practices with the Godfather of Cuban yoga, Eduardo Pimentel;
• Vintage car rides through downtown Habana (with LOTS of photo opps)
• Delicious Cuban cuisine both at the retreat and out exploring!
January 12-19, 2019 at Mhai Yoga in Havana, Cuba.
Double occupancy - $2500
Single Occupancy - $3000
Price includes accommodations, all meals and the activities listed above. price excludes airfare, transfers and alcohol.
Reserve your space on Venmo with a $500 deposit to @dancingdogsyoga
Fill out the form link below.
Email email@example.com with questions!