Imagine waking up each morning to the sounds of the ocean crashing upon a Cuban beach. Savor sunrise meditations, daily yoga classes, and delicious vegan, vegetarian or pescatarian food at Mhai Yoga Retreat Cuba in the tropical paradise of Cuba.
Just thirty minutes from Havana Viejo (Old Havana) Mhai Yoga is situated near a pristine beach with a private pool and rooftop. Each day, you will wake to cafe cubano, delicious breakfast, yoga, meditation and bliss.
After yoga, explore the culture and life of Cuba with a curated schedule designed to expand your mind and you heart, and refresh your body and your soul.
We’ve created a full schedule of cultural activities on this service trip in support of the Cuban people including:
Twice daily yoga sessions featuring your favorite DDY flow and Yinpowerment® classes;
• Overnight excursion to Varadero for snorkeling and exploring
• Beach and relaxation time at a pristine Caribbean beach in Playa del Estes;
• A night out at Fabrica De Arte, an old factory turned art and music venue in old Habana;
• Sunset meditations overlooking the Caribbean;
• Authentic Cafe Cubano any time you need a pick me up;
• Salsa dancing lessons;
• Special yoga practices with the Godfather of Cuban yoga, Eduardo Pimentel;
• Vintage car rides through downtown Habana (with LOTS of photo opps)
• Delicious Cuban cuisine both at the retreat and out exploring!
April 4-11, 2020 at Mhai Yoga in Havana, Cuba.
Price includes accommodations, all meals and the activities listed above. price excludes airfare, transfers and alcohol. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions!